Google Cloud Next ‘19 kicks off next week at the Moscone Center in San Francisco April 9-11, 2019. If the cloud is on your mind, this is the show to attend. Thousand of attendees will be there to learn more from other IT experts, and attend hundreds of break-out sessions, all focused on how to build a cloud for everyone and reap the benefits of cloud applications.
Rob Cox, senior product marketing manager for NetApp Cloud Data Services, shared his excitement for the event in his recent post. Cox said the event offers cloud architects, application owners, site reliability engineers, developers, data scientists, and many others an “invaluable opportunity to gain practical insights and hear success stories from IT professionals and executives who are facing challenges similar to yours.” Cox encourages attendees to check out the portfolio of Google Cloud and NetApp jointly engineered solutions for all Google Cloud workloads—primary, analytics, and Kubernetes.
Here are five ways attendees can connect with NetApp at the show, according to Cox:
- Attend our breakout session on April 11 at 10:20AM on Cloud Native Application Development, Delivery & Persistent Storage and hear NetApp Cloud experts discuss three major topics in this technical, interactive session around application development, delivery, and persistent storage in cloud native environments.
- Attend the NetApp Happy Hour
- When: Wednesday April 10th | 4PM – 6PM
- Where: The Pink Elephant (4 min walk from Convention Center)
- Come to the booth see a demo of the NetApp® Kubernetes Service and find out how the service enables applications that are provisioned and managed by using Kubernetes to consume persistent storage resources on demand.
- Learn how to speed up your move to the cloud with NetApp Cloud Volumes Service for Google Cloud Platform, a fast, reliable, enterprise storage service for Google Cloud with no refactoring required. There will be cloud experts on site to help you get started. The first five companies that activate the service on site will receive a cool co-branded jacket.
- Check out NetApp Cloud Insights, a hybrid cloud infrastructure monitoring service that offers real-time visibility and cost optimization across your entire application infrastructure.
“The features and benefits offered by the partnership between NetApp and Google Cloud are numerous, but the biggest one is that we share a desire to change the world with data – a goal we think will be a powerful force for good in the world,” Cox wrote in his recent post.
For more information about NetApp Cloud Volumes Service, along with details of our other cloud-native services, go to cloud.netapp.com.